Monday, December 10, 2012

A Letter

write-story-movie-favorite-both-you_tips-writing-love-letter

I felt you just then

The way your heart ached

And cried inside

I felt the way you hurt

And that you wanted to hide

Let me love that away

Let me heal your pain

Just trust in me

Stand with me in the rain

Lean on me when you’re weak

Reach for me when you stumble

Embrace me when you’re happy

Share with me your joys

Surrender to me your sorrows

Step off the ledge and trust in your wings

Close your eyes

don’t think twice

Do you see how you’re flying?
Not yet?

It’s ok just keep trying.

Feel your heart racing?

It’s closer than you think

Just around the corner, are you listening?

Step off the ledge and trust in your wings

……..and then soar

“A letter from God”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment or just visit http://increasetraffictomyblog.com