Thursday, November 15, 2012

Soul Food Secrets Revealed

Who's ready for THANKSGIVING? When all families meet in our warm homes and gather around our well prepared tables in prayer, thanking the lord for family, love and,  all that the lord has blessed us with. God Bless Everyone!!! Oh by the way guess what I'm Cooking for Thanksgiving Dinner. A Big fat jwcey tender turkey, Baked macaroni and bubbling hot cheesiness, the best seasoned dressing in the world, OMG, Marshmellow candied yams with cinnamon oooooh, Fresh greens with smoked turkey Legs, Hot yummy baked beans, My famous potato salad and nobody can make that as well as I can. And believe me I tasted alot of others and store bought is the worst. AAkkk. Oh and don't for get the deviled . Cranberry sauce. Desert oooh yea the sweets, I make the most delectable sweet potato pies ever. I always bake at least 6 for giving.Cakes and other pies. Now who's hungry,Dinners at my place and your invited! Happy Turkey Day! Bon appetit!!!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting

    I didn't know this. Thanks for clarifying this for me. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your writing style

    You have so much interesting stories on your blog. I have already subscribed to your feed and I am going to share your content on my facebook. this is hott stuff right here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, where has this blog been all my life!?! Seriously, I love the layout and the stories just keep getting better and better... You are an amazing journalist with deep insight into what's really going on. I just shared your post on my twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. درآمد الکترونیک...

    [...]Soul Food Secrets Revealed | Relationships, Poems, Womans Point Of View, 21st century[...]...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment or just visit http://increasetraffictomyblog.com