Thursday, November 22, 2012

BLACK HEART

black heart red heart depression


Stop your air, I’d like to


Strip away your sight, I’d try to


Rob you of touch, I would gladly


 


Just to make you feel my pain


 


Leave you alone, broken and bleeding


Left on your own, desperate and pleading


A million questions and not one answer


I’d turn you into my tiny little dancer


Nothing more than a shell empty and weak


I would hold the key to all that you seek


A puppeteer, with strings, you’re just a toy


Claiming that you’re a man, when you’re really a boy


I’d Remove your heart and hold it in my hand


Turning, twisting, laughing as you make your demand


Give it back” you say with tears falling


But my ears to you are deaf, they don’t hear you calling


Or maybe I do hear you and I just don’t care


Because I can turn around and just pretend you’re not there


 


Just to make you feel my pain


 


Do you feel the way your heart aches in your chest?


No one does it like me baby, I break it the best


Let me wrap you up and keep you warm


Right before I close in like bees that swarm


Stinging and burning your flesh feels like fire


I’m not done yet, let’s go a little higher


 


Just to make you feel my pain


 


Let me tell you lies and distort your once clear vision


It’s easy to do, just one quick decision


 With the touch of my hand and the kiss of my lips


I’ll lead you astray and join us at the hip


Each day I will pull you deeper in to the lair


Until you feel you can’t breathe unless I am right there


I’ll whisper sticky words of love so sweet


Seduce and entice you to the middle of the street


Vulnerable and trusting you follow so blindly


You trust me do you? Well thank you fuckin’ kindly


You begin to wonder and question my intent


But like a snake I will slither in til’ your thoughts are all spent


Just to make you feel my pain


 


I’ll wait until I have u, hook line and sinker


Then Out comes the rug, Oops, I’m such a little stinker


It’s sweet the way you believed in me, so innocent and true


Silly boy I can’t love you, don’t you know who you’re talking to?


Battered and bruised alone there you lay


Silent and cold right there you’ll stay


I don’t care that I’ve hurt you and robbed you of trust


You’re something to get rid of, like a car full of rust


I’ve done all I wanted, you danced and you spun


I’ve taken all you have inside and now you’re no fun


Oh, here is your heart, beatless and black


Just dead lifeless rot, you can have it all back


As I turn and walk away now, your tears falling like rain


I won’t even look back at you…


 


Just to make you feel my pain


©2012.NOVEMBERGOLD.All Rights Reserved.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Leave a comment or just visit http://increasetraffictomyblog.com