Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spouse/Lover /Friend- What are some of the things that piss you off about him/her?

First of all don't tell me you will be here at a certain time or stand me up. You gone stand me up WHAT? LOL I know we have all had these type of occurances where someone is not on time or changes plans at the last minute. Don't you hate that, but then again you can just go with the flow. Sometimes she might just complain &itch when all you want to do is chill. uggg lol Just want some peace, can't we all just get along. How bout the toliet seat? Arguement! Toothpaste lets not go there. Hey you NO more crumbs in the bed. The mind games need to stop ladies and gentlemen. Love and Keep the peace!

2 comments:

  1. Great job my friend..Like your writing..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my site. Please click SHARE with your friends on facebook and Tell others about my site.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Leave a comment or just visit http://increasetraffictomyblog.com